Archive for the ‘FJ Cruiser’ Category
Looking for an affordable SUV for the whole family? We have a great selection at Gresham Toyota! Above all, Toyota SUVs are known for their long lasting engines. With low miles on several models, you can count on these lasting for years to come. Come test drive a pre-owned Highlander, RAV4, 4Runner, or FJ Cruiser!
U.S News & World Report has awarded 7 Toyota models with the coveted ‘Best Car for the Money’ award 2010.
The Toyota models include:
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Toyota Land Cruiser
The report highlights cars that provide consumers with good long-term value, especially important during tough economic times. The awards are based on U.S News’ automotive rankings and the estimated five-year cost of ownership from Intellichoice.
Four Wheeler Magazine came up with a hardy list of 4×4 wannabes that we thought was pretty dead on. We disagree with the inclusion of the FJ, but as the comments indicate, so do many of the readers. Here’s a quick summary of the winners (by winners, we mean losers).
- 2007-present Jeep Compass:
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy/Buick Rainier/Isuzu Ascender, etc. etc. etc:
- 2008-present Kia Borrego:
- 2007-present Dodge Nitro:
- 2005-2008 Isuzu i-Series:
- 2006-present Jeep Commander:
- 2006-present Honda Ridgeline:
- 2007-present Toyota FJ Cruiser: (I object Kind Sir!) (criticism is based purely on cosmetics, which is subjective and not 4×4 ability)
- 2005-present Dodge Dakota: